Essentially Feminine Knits
25 Must-Have Chic Designs
Essentially Feminine Knits features a collection of 25
must-have garments and accessories for every occasion, casual to
dressy. Designer and author Lene Holme Samsøe's patterns express
her joy in knitting and embody a sometimes delicate, but always
fashionably ladylike approach while relaying her inspiration-the
sea that borders her home and it's subtle, simplistic colors.
Focusing on Samsøe's signature botanical lace motifs, this collection offers designs with a variety of beautiful effects. Inside you'll find original sweaters, tops, jackets, hats, scarves, and mittens. Each pattern reveals elegant detailing, a flattering silhouette, and classic style, all of which are combined with a playful and modern sensibility.
The projects featured in this book range from simple and quick to more in-depth-with the use of unique pattern instructions. Samsøe's unique style guarantees boldness and authenticity, and the patterns from Essentially Feminine Knits will keep you refined, chic, and simply feminine.
- $1 per book purchased co-op available
- Excerpt in Interweave Knits, Knitting Traditions, Piecework
- Advertisments in Interweave Knits, Interweave Knits Weekend, KnitScene
- Featured in Interweave's Knitting Daily, Traditions Today, and CrochetMe enewsletters' editorial and product promotions
- Advertised on KnittingDaily.com
- Publicity and promotion in national print reviews (magazines and newspapers)
- Publicity and promotion in online reviews
Lea and Lola
Lene Holme Samsøe has worked as a knitting designer since 1988. She is the author of seven books including Feminine Knits (Interweave). Today she is a full-time knitwear designer for Danish and foreign yarn companies, magazines, and periodicals.